About Our Company
Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning is a local business based in Shrewsbury, established by Lisa Hazell in January 2017.
The company was formed as there was a need for a cleaning business that provides a good, quality, and affordable service that Customers can rely on 100% of the time. We take pride in the fact that we never let our Customers down. Our team are always there when you need us.
As an established company with an excellent record of providing Customer satisfaction, we never compromise on the quality or the service we offer.
We believe that keeping Customers happy and providing them with the best service possible are essential to any business.
This, of course, means that we ensure that our Cleaners are reliable, responsible, trustworthy, and punctual. Without our Staff, we wouldn’t be who we are.
- One hourly rate - regardless of time/date, 365 days a year
- We don't tie you into long term contracts - you can cancel anytime with our 7 day rolling contracts
- We will visit you to discuss your requirements prior to any work starting. We will carry out a risk assessment and you will the opportunity to ask us any questions that you may have. This service is completely free and is not committing you to anything
- We invoice monthly (after the clean has taken place). We will never ask for any money upfront
- We provide monthly quality audits for Customers
- All Staff are Police checked and referenced before working independently
- All Staff are uniformed
- All Staff are fully trained
- Regular supervisions are given to Staff
- Electronic Clocking In/Clocking Out system is used by all Staff for quality monitoring and safety
- All Staff are "hands on", regardless of position, to ensure that you will not be left without a cleaner
- We operate (and are contactable) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) to ensure that we are always there when you need us
- We have an excellent reputation - check out our reviews on Trustpilot
Lisa Hazell, Owner of
Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning
Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning
Be a Part of Our Growing Team
- Part Time Cleaner who would be available to work at a fixed site in the Shrewsbury (SY2) area. The Cleaner must be available Monday and Tuesday morning between 05.00am-08.00am. Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour.
- Part Time Cleaner who would be available to work at various sites in and around the Shrewsbury area. The Cleaner must be available Monday to Friday - hours to be arranged. Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour.
- Casual Cleaner who would be available to work at various sites in and around the Shrewsbury area on an "as and when basis" to cover holiday and sickness. Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour.
You must be able to work as part of a team, follow a cleaning plan, clean to high standards and be reliable & punctual. A Disclosure is required (at the expense of applicant). A minimum of 12 months cleaning experience is essential.
As an employee of Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning, you will have access to a world of exclusive discounts including money off cinema tickets, shopping and many more.