About Our Company
Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning is a local business based in Shrewsbury, established by Lisa Hazell in January 2017.
The company was formed as there was a need for a cleaning business that provides a good, quality, and affordable service that customers can rely on 100% of the time. We take pride in the fact that we never let our customers down. Our team are always there when you need us.
As an established company with an excellent record of providing customer satisfaction, we never compromise on the quality or the service we offer.
We believe that keeping customers happy and providing them with the best service possible are essential to any business.
This, of course, means that we ensure that our staff members are reliable, responsible, trustworthy, and punctual. Without our employees, we wouldn’t be who we are.
- One hourly rate - regardless of time/date, 365 days a year
- We don't tie you into long term contracts - you can cancel in 7 day rolling Contracts
- Monthly quality audits for Customers
- We carry out risk assessments and talk about your needs prior to starting any contract
- All Staff are Police checked and referenced before working independently
- All Staff are uniformed
- All Staff are fully trained
- Regular supervisions for Staff
- Electronic Clocking In/Clocking Out system used by all staff
- All staff are "hands on", regardless of position, to ensure that cover is always there for you
Be a Part of Our Growing Team
We are looking for a Part Time Cleaner who would be available to work at a fixed site in the Shrewsbury (SY2) area. The Cleaner must be available Monday and Tuesday morning between 05.00am-08.00am. Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour.
We are also looking for a Part Time Cleaner who would be available to work at various sites in and around the Shrewsbury area. The Cleaner must be available Monday to Friday - hours to be arranged. Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour.
You must be able to work as part of a team, follow a cleaning plan, clean to high standards and be reliable & punctual. A Disclosure is required (at the expense of applicant). A minimum of 12 months cleaning experience is essential.
As an employee of Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning, you will have access to a world of exclusive discounts including money off cinema tickets, shopping and many more.